Criminal, Traffic, Juvenile Diversion
Applying for Diversion
- Please fill out Diversion Application and submit by email, mail or drop box located at the Finney County Attorney’s Office.
- There is a processing fee of $40.00 for Diversion Applications.
- Certain citations do not require a Fast-Track application. For participants of No-application Fast-Track please see Fast-Track Schedule for qualifications and costs. If you are unsure if you qualify please contact the the Finney County Attorney’s Office.
- Please fill out Fast-Track Diversion Application for required Citations and submit by email, mail or drop box located at the Finney County Attorney’s Office.
- There is a processing fee of $40.00 for those Fast-Track Diversions requiring application.
Paying for Diversion
- You can now make payments by phone, online, mail or drop box located at the Finney County Attorney’s Office.
- Forms of payment include credit/debit card, cash, money order and cashier’s check.
Remitt payments by Money Order & Cashiers Checks to:
Finney County Attorney’s Office
409 9th Ninth St
Garden City, KS 67846
- You will need to print your name, driver’s license number, and case number on the check. If you would like to make a payment by phone or request your case number please contact us at (620) 272-3568.
- If you are required to check in monthly with your diversion coordinator please call our direct line at (620) 272-3568 and you will be directed to your diversion supervisor.
- Check-in’s via email, please call the direct line and request the email address of your diversion supervisor.
Submitting Additional Requirements
- If you are required to complete community service hours, evaluations, or classes per your agreement, you may mail or email a copy of your community service hours log, evaluations, and course completion.
- Please submit all documents with your full name, date of birth, address, and case number. If you do not have your case number please call the direct line at (620) 272-3568.
For additional questions, please contact the Finney County Attorney’s Office at (620)272-3568.