- Develop, implement, and maintain uniform employee recruitment procedures in compliance with applicable State and Federal laws.
- Assist with job advertisements, pre-screening and testing of applicants as needed.
- Provide information on benefits and policies to new employees
- Assist employees to resolve issues related to employee benefits.
- Make recommendations concerning cost effective changes and enhancements to employee benefits.
- Administer the Pay for Performance Program by completing wage surveys, assisting department heads to review job descriptions, classifying positions properly, and reviewing employee evaluation procedures.
- Develop and implement an ongoing evaluation-training program for supervisors and department heads.
- Assure that County employment practices comply with ADA, FLSA, FMLA, EOE, and all other applicable State and Federal employment laws, rules, and regulations.
- Coordinate administration of Workers Compensation benefits with insurance carriers, County Clerk, and Work Safety Coordinator.
- Develop and coordinate general employee training programs and promote staff development.
Transparency in Coverage Rule (TCR)
BCBSKS Machine-readable Files via Blue Cross Blue Shield Kansas