Click to home
RSSEmail this urlPrint page
Go To Search
Fish & Game Licensing
Fish & Game Licensing
 Availible for purchase in the County Clerk's Office:
  • Hunting & Fishing Licensing
  • State Park Permits        
  • Various other F&G Permits

*2017 Annual licenses and permits go on sale December 15, 2016.
NEW for 2017
Annual Camp and 14 Night Camp permits will only be available for purchase at a KDWPT Regional or Park Office.

For more information about  licensing and permits or to purchase online, visit the
Kansas Dept of Wildlife and Parks website. 

Finney County
311 N. Ninth St. | Garden City, Kansas 67846 | Ph. (620) 272-3500 | Fx. (620) 272-3599
Contact Us | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Powered by CivicPlus