Contact UsVolunteering offers several benefits. When you volunteer you are giving something back to your community by lending a helping hand to people and organizations. Volunteering also benefits you as an individual.
The Finney County Health Department (FCHD) has opportunities for volunteer service. We appreciate your interest and willingness to help us provide services in a public health emergency. For information on volunteering please email the Finney County Health Department
or call them at (620) 272-3600.Contact, Register, and Complete!
- Contact the FCHD or Western Pyramid Regional Coordinator, Joe Hopkins at (620) 272-3600. Fill out the Public Health Emergency Volunteer Form.
- Register on the Kansas Volunteer website.
- Complete online courses, IS-700 and IS-100. These can be assessed through Kansas Train. We can assist you with setting up an account and in completing these courses. Just ask! Please provide documentation of these completed courses to us via email or hard copy. Thank you!
- Explore career and personal interests
- Earn recommendations for future employment or college applications
- Build your resume
- Further your education through (often free) courses and trainings
- Uncover hidden skills and talents or refresh old ones
- Have fun while making a difference!