Click to home
RSSEmail this urlPrint page
Go To Search
Who can visit?
Parents/grandparents/legal guardians may schedule a visit. If the incarcerated youth has a child the child may visit with the above mentioned visitors. No siblings under the age of 18 may visit however, those over the age of 18 may call and schedule a visit.

Juvenile Detention

Show All Answers

1. What time is visitation?
2. Who can visit?
3. Do I need to call ahead to schedule a visit?
4. What items can I bring in to my child when I visit?
5. Am I charged for my child to be held at the Juvenile Detention Center?
6. Who provides clothing and personal care items for my child?

Finney County
311 N. Ninth St. | Garden City, Kansas 67846 | Ph. (620) 272-3500 | Fx. (620) 272-3599
Contact Us | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Powered by CivicPlus