Click to home
RSSEmail this urlPrint page
Go To Search

Home Page

1 Story
Posted on: January 25, 2017

Application for use of Alcohol Tax Funds

Alcoholic Liquor Fund

The State of Kansas, in KSA 79-41a04, creates an Alcoholic Liquor Fund, and prescribehow those moneys are to be distributed back to local units of government. For cities with population greater than 6,000 (Garden City fits that...

Read on...

Additional Info...

Finney County
311 N. Ninth St. | Garden City, Kansas 67846 | Ph. (620) 272-3500 | Fx. (620) 272-3599
Contact Us | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Powered by CivicPlus