Click to home
RSSEmail this urlPrint page
Go To Search

Home Page

Posted on: December 22, 2017

Parks & Recreation Grant Applications

Finney County is accepting applications for our annual Parks and Recreation Grants provided through receipts generated from a special tax on liquor sales.

The Grant from our Special Parks and Recreation Fund may be expected only for purchase, establishment, maintenance, or expansion of park and recreational services, programs and facilities.

You can find the application here
.  Applications will be accepted until January 31, 2018 at 5:00pm.  Applications can be hand delivered or emailed to the County Clerk's Office, 311 North 9th.
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Home Page

Administrative Center to Close Early

Posted on: January 3, 2018

Finney County
311 N. Ninth St. | Garden City, Kansas 67846 | Ph. (620) 272-3500 | Fx. (620) 272-3599
Contact Us | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Powered by CivicPlus